Okay, so I said no posts until Sunday, but I wanted to check in and say what a great time we are having here in the Dominican Republic! The food is not the best, but everything else is. Let me tell you what I have accomplished so far:
- Almost finished reading my second book.
- Took a walk on the beach with Matt under the full moon.
- Laid out by the pool for a second full day.
- Participated in water aerobics - fun!
- Drank lots of pina colada`s.
- Listened to music after dinner and danced with my hubby for a second night in a row.
- Scheduled a massage for tomorrow.
- Slept in.
We are having a great time. The weather is great, the resort is beautiful, the girls are fine (thank goodness our cell phones work and we can check in every day), Matt and I are together and loving it! Matt said it best when customs asked us the purpose of our visit to the Dominican Republic and he jokingly answered: "To be bums on the beach"...